Congratulations on taking a step toward bettering yourself and the life of your pet.
My workshops will start you off on the right paw / hoof to a wonderful relationship!
Next Workshop takes place Monday 29th March 6pm – 8pm!
They will take place on line via Zoom during Covid-19 restrictions
First Time Dog Owner – 90 minutes
All puppies and dogs have a right to the ‘Five Freedoms’:
- Freedom from hunger or thirst by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health and vigour
- Freedom from discomfort by providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area
- Freedom from pain, injury or disease by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment
- Freedom to express (most) normal behaviour by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal’s own kind
- Freedom from fear and distress by ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering
This workshop will include:
- Where to get your dog from – Rescues, pounds etc
- Bringing them home – Scents, bedding, toys
- Behaviour – Understanding what they communicating & enrichment
- Handling – Being gentle, leads, harnesses, muzzles
- Healthcare – Exercise, vaccinations, spaying/neutering, worming
- Feeding – Personal space, bowls, food
- Laws – Legal requirements
First Time Dog Owner – 90 minute Workshop
Online via Zoom